South East (Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur)

Topic has 3 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:
Beer [B]

New Irish Pub in Carcassonne

The Celt in Carcassonne recently opened, went on Saturday and watched the Rugby and Football. Great pub and atmosphere. Well worth a visit, just off Place Carnot.

Report   Reply Quote

Re: New Irish Pub in Carcassonne

Is that the newly reopened old Irish 'pub' on the corner just above Place Carnot?

Can't think of the name at the moment?

I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum, cos how can you be grumpy, when the sun shines out yer bum.
   Report   Reply Quote

No it isn't. If you walk from the established pub towards the Place Carnot as you reach said Place turn left along the rue Armagnac and it is about 50mts on the left. I had a look the other afternoon but they were closed they open at 17.00 except on friday when they open earlier.

Report   Reply Quote

Easy way to find it is to walk out the back door of Café Felix into Rue d'Aigle d'Or and it's right in front of you.

More interesting (to me anyway) is than Jean-Marc Boyer from Lastours will soon be opening a new resto right next door (the old L'Endroit).

I hope they both work - an awful lot of businesses seem to find it pretty hard in Carcassonne  centre.

Report   Reply Quote

Our magazines

Most Read

Find news, offers, information and advice on all aspects of taking a holiday in France, including information on travel, destinations, getting there and more.

Read more