Earning a Living

Topic has 11 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

How to register as an Auto entrepreneur online (free video)

If you are struggling to complete your auto entrepreneur online registration form, watch this 45 min video.

http://www.startbusinessinfrance.com/video/how-to-register-as-an-auto-entrepreneur-watch

The video takes you through each section of the form explaining how to fill it in, as well as explaining the impact of your choices (health cover, income tax, social charges exoneration). The last 5 mins summarises what will happen next, once you have registered your business.

After watching the video, you should feel comfortable doing it all again on your own.

Hope this helps

Valerie
www.startbusinessinfrance.com
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: How to register as an Auto entrepreneur online (free video)

Valerie - You are a star in my eyes.  The commentary is superb.

Nous ne pouvons pas tous faire de grandes choses, mais nous pouvons faire des petites choses avec beaucoup d’amour.
   Report   Reply Quote

Congratulations.
That is a superb explanation of a complex subject 

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible.
- Bertrand Russell
   Report   Reply Quote

Agreed!

I must be getting paranoid but I saved the link straight away as I thought the thread would be pulled.

Report   Reply Quote

It should not be pulled because it is free.  It is also the best English language website for anyone wanting to be an autoentrepreneur.  I know.  I have been using it.  So thank you Valerie, even though I don't know you.

Nous ne pouvons pas tous faire de grandes choses, mais nous pouvons faire des petites choses avec beaucoup d’amour.
   Report   Reply Quote

not anymore, the price is 50 euros or pounds! shame needed help with auto entrepreneur.
   Report   Reply Quote

IHaveaQuestion wrote:
not anymore, the price is 50 euros or pounds! shame needed help with auto entrepreneur.

Then post your question here.Big Smile [:D]

Albert the InfoGipsy

"So welcome to the Citadel where the question is 'Am I?'"
   Report   Reply Quote

It's free again, along with a load of others: http://www.startbusinessinfrance.com/index.php/video

angloshopper
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine