French Language

Topic has 44 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

What's the easiest way to Learn French?

I am interested in learning how to speak French, I have a few audio recordings but I find that after the first 15 minutes I stop listening.
Do you think it is best to learn the language with someone or what is the best learning software or audio that you would recommend that I try?
Thanks in advance.

Kenesha

Report   Reply Quote

Re: What's the easiest way to Learn French?

Kenesha - the best way is to go there and just get on with it. Honest. Or try to go on a course in France or other French speaking country, and totally immerse yourself for as long as you can possibly afford.

Report   Reply Quote

Kenesha - the best way is to go there and just get on with it. Honest. Or try to go on a course in France or other French speaking country, and totally immerse yourself for as long as you can possibly afford.  Bonne chance.

Tried to delete first post - but timed out after 1 second, sorry.

Report   Reply Quote

GET A LOVER, WORKS A TREAT!

Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

woolybanana wrote:

Your reply is incomplete, WB. It should say, "Get a lover who does NOT speak any English!"

Report   Reply Quote
Big Smile [:D]

Well, at the time I got a lover who didn't speak any French - learnt English fast.

Report   Reply Quote

5-element wrote:
 woolybanana wrote:

Your reply is incomplete, WB. It should say, "Get a lover who does NOT speak any English!"

Bien Sur! then after that get a french lover who doesn't speak englishBig Smile [:D]

the real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind, and blindside you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday
   Report   Reply Quote

woolybanana wrote:

Je confirme......

If there's no wind, row
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine