French Artisans

Topic has 25 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Builder wanted

Does anybody know of a good english speaking builder near to la ferte bernard in 72,we have a lot of building work and to explain in our french could be difficult.
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: Builder wanted

Dear Johnycarper

I have replied to your similar post on another forum.

Best regards

www.renovatinginfrance.com
   Report   Reply Quote

Hi,

I know of a great English builder who has done work on my property & friends property. He is a bit far from you but depending on what you want done he might be interested in traveling. If you give me some idea of what you are after I can ask him and let you know if he is up for it.

Regards

Adam
   Report   Reply Quote

We have a super American man called Michael who is very capable and trust-worthy. He would need accommodation and works for us on the basis of Euro77 per day plus food but he cycles home at night. We are in the 17, Charente Maritime. An utterly good guy. Email if you wish to discuss.
   Report   Reply Quote

Etoile wrote:
We have a super American man called Michael who is very capable and trust-worthy. He would need accommodation and works for us on the basis of Euro77 per day plus food but he cycles home at night. We are in the 17, Charente Maritime. An utterly good guy. Email if you wish to discuss.

Blimey Etoile, I should keep this to yourself as for 77 euros a day he can't possibly be registered to work legally in France as a builder, or insured for that matter. Sorry, he may be "super", but I'd check him out if I were you..

Edit:

Johnycarper - you could try www.artisananglais.com  - all registered, insured and English speaking, or the www.angloinfo.com classifieds section for your region.

Report   Reply Quote

Agree wholeheartedly with Zeb. To pay cotisations and decenalle it would be impossible to charge this amount per day. He must be working on the black.
   Report   Reply Quote

Don't you think ,the majority of the French population would be happy with this informal arrangement!

Leo.

( Can you wear a morning suit in the afternoon)
   Report   Reply Quote

Hi,
  You are looking for a a good building company then call at the 0800 xxxxxx. This company has skilled and talented people for building construction .
For more information visit their website - http://xxxxxxx.co.uk/

This comment has been edited by a moderator. Replies may also be edited.
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine