The Complete France Post Bag

Topic has 84 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Chancer has looked through all the cookie files and there are none that bear any resemblance to this site, Chancer does not want to delete all hs cookies as he will have password problems with numerous sites

suein56 wrote:
Chancer wrote : its not his machine as there is no problem on any other site If you have cleared all the cookies for this site and done a general clean-up as per the previous poster who temporarily had the same cursor problem as you and you find that your problem is still not corrected then, as you say, you might be right that it is not your machine at fault. But I would be surprised .. as there does seem to be smthg adrift with your machine .. but finding the fault might be difficult. I use either an android tablet, a win7 laptop or a win10 laptop to access this site and can only replicate the quoting problem .. when gobbledy gook appears all over the shop .. everything else works fine and quickly with no adverts anywhere.

Report   Reply Quote

Re: Chancer has looked through all the cookie files and there are none that bear any resemblance to this site, Chancer does not want to delete all hs cookies as he will have password problems with numerous sites

ALBF does not save ANY COOKIES on his computer.

Also, I clear history every time I close a browser.

Remember your passwords Chancer.
ner ner nee ner ner!!
   Report   Reply Quote

This idiotic manipulation is probably going to result in this Forum ceasing to exist

FFS, Grow up!

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

H. L. Mencken 1880 - 1956

Some may not like his views, but what a prediction!
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: This idiotic manipulation is probably going to result in this Forum ceasing to exist, Maybe but i was hoping that someone might fix it if I cannot post then it no longer exists for me

ABC
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: This idiotic manipulation is probably going to result in this Forum ceasing to exist, Maybe but i was hoping that someone might fix it if I cannot post then it no longer exists for me

Chancer have you contacted Forum Admin about your problems ?
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine