The Complete France Post Bag

Topic has 112 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: French motorists are just thick as...

Great that’s sorted, I can blame you. Job done.
PS We do have towns over here.
   Report   Reply Quote

Cajal said:

"The label of autoroutes and motorways having slow, middle and fast lanes is a misconception. On a 3 lane highway there is a driving lane and 2 overtaking lanes"

That is not always the case. A party trick for kids from the suburbs in Paris is to drive down the A15 (and other autoroutes I guess) in between the lanes....i.e creating their own lane in between the fast lane and the middle lane. They will then jump into spaces and cross to an invisible lane between the driving/slow lane and the middle lane.

They don't do it slowly either and they are probably on something and don't own the car.

Of course everyone gives them space.

Probably the most dangerous thing I have ever seen.

ner ner nee ner ner!!
   Report   Reply Quote

ALBF - sorry but that is always the case.

The fact that it is ignored as you suggest is how Trumpty Numty differentiates true news with fake news - Im sure you get the meaning I intend - it is true but .........

Please dont go that way and please expose it as what it is - illegal done by idiots.

!
My name is Richard , not Dick or any variant.
Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

BnB -Nicky P is actually right for once. - does that mean he needs to get a life?

Hey - there goes my NYR.

Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

"Whichever Cee’d you choose, don’t expect a thrilling driving experience. The Golf, Focus and Seat Leon are all much more satisfying in terms of steering response and agility (that even applies to sportier GT versions of the Cee’d from 2014 with their 1.6-litre turbocharged petrol engine). Having said that, if you simply want a car that is undemanding to drive, has a soft ride and isn’t too noisy, the Cee’d gives little cause for complaint".

This is the review of my car. I would be interested in what people on here consider to be a "thrilling" driving experience when driving on public roads either in rural areas or city traffic?

Or is it a case of how big is my own p.....
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

personal car.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote
Angry [:@]

Would ALBF be able to answer the question regarding an American/Italiana coming to live in Europe being able to open a French bank account please. You have been recommended!!!
Having some conflicting responses from others on the forum

Sheila
   Report   Reply Quote

If you live in Dordogneshire you  may be quids in?

I wonder if they will hand anything out Woot! [:-))]

John.

Never forget that you are unique, just like everyone else.
http://johnamandiers.wix.com/johns-w-o-w-1
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine