Pregnancy and Birth

Topic has 6 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Selling baby stuff

Can anyone recommend the best place for me to sell my "baby bits"!  e.g moses basket, boys clothes etc.  Apart from ebay!  Someone suggested there is a newspaper for each departement which sells stuff. 

Thanks

Report   Reply Quote

Re: Selling baby stuff

You could try Le bon coin.

Clair
En Deuil - 8 Nov. 16

Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
Dalai Lama

Report   Reply Quote

You don't say where you are but in Brive there is a baby troc and something like les bebes de Sabine. Try googling those in your area.
   Report   Reply Quote

Nahhhhhhhh........ Been there, done that, it would be beeter to sell the babies.........Save you £ thousands in the long term.

Someone once asked me "what's was the most expensive thing you own", I replied......... children  

Before you all start shouting...........I've got 28year old triplets..  All left home now (thank God) well apart from a family meal every Sunday evening.

A wasted day is one where you have not laughed.
   Report   Reply Quote

I am with you there Peter.....even when it comes to cars..start off with the Dinky toys at 7 and at 17 you are still forking out for cars ....only this time real ones !

Report   Reply Quote

Hello https://www.kidsandcrea.com
   Report   Reply Quote

Post deleted.

Judith
ex W1, via 47 and 11 and now [just] in 34, equidistant from Carcassonne, Narbonne and Béziers, where I hope we'll finally stay!!

Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine