Earning a Living

Topic has 11 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: How to register as an Auto entrepreneur online (free video)

I'd really like to watch the videos but when i click on one of them, she talks for 5 seconds and then the wheel whirls around for another 10 seconds ie a 5 minute video takes 15 minutes to watch...........is there some sort of non too techy solution ?
Thanks Wilko
   Report   Reply Quote

Hi Wilko, I can only think it's your net connection, all vids play OK for me.

Anyone else got problems?
   Report   Reply Quote

Sounds like you have a slow internet service. The only work-around I can think of  is to start the video and then immediately pause it. Do summat else for a while (make a brew, play solitaire...) and it should carry on loading in the video, as shown by the line across the bottom. Once that's about half way across you can start the playback again. With a bit of luck it will play to the end before the playback catches up with the download speed. If not, try doing the same again but wait for even more of the programme to come down before you start playing.

Hope this makes sense. It's not ideal, but probably less annoying than trying to watch a whole load of 5 second snippets.

Albert the InfoGipsy

"So welcome to the Citadel where the question is 'Am I?'"
   Report   Reply Quote

When we were researching setting up our company I found these videos a great help.
Sadly we tried to contact the lady as we wanted to use her company. I believe she is no longer giving advise.
But all the videos are worth watching.

http://thenakedaccountant.wordpress.com/10-questions-to-start-up/
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine