French Language

Topic has 11 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: What makes people tick ?

Christine Animal wrote:

But the French don't tick, they vibrate.  Or as Norman said, they get branched.   Big Smile [:D]   Cool [8-|]

Atlas found a blind hedgehog tonight and he sends big wet kisses/

Espouse elucidation and eschew obfuscation!
   Report   Reply Quote

A blind hedgehog?

Big kisses back to dear Atlas.   Kiss [kiss]

Animal Aid Saint Aubin

"Saving the life of one animal may not change the world, but the world will surely change for that one animal"

Report   Reply Quote

Atlas?  He's not so dear to me.

Atlas is a dog who belongs to neighbours of neighbours.  And the neighbours who are our friends take Atlas out most evening as his own people do not take him out.

Anyway, our friends/nieghbours sometimes stop for a drink with us and said Atlas always manages to do something, if only pee on bushes, in our garden.

I tell him it's not his territoire, but the territoire of our own dog who is a girl dog and so does not lift her leg.

But I feel sorry for the poor old boy, obviously past anything much more than lift his leg and he is always very glad of a biscuit or two.

Some French dogs lead very sad lives......(from my own observation!)Sad [:(]

Never mind what makes people tick, I'm more interested in what makes dogs and cats tick.

N'allez pas trop vite - Proust
   Report   Reply Quote

sweet 17 wrote:

Never mind what makes people tick, I'm more interested in what makes dogs and cats tick.

Can't help with that question Sweet, but this is what makes them un-tick

http://www.google.fr/search?q=tick+removing+device&hl=fr&rlz=1T4DAFR_frFR370FR370&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=HXQhTpL8DYiq-gagpM2dAw&ved=0CEUQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=540

Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine