French Education

Topic has 11 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: is the GED diploma accepted in French universities?

You will get your answer on the forum linked below which is run by a very nice American lady. There are also plenty of Americans there to help point you in the right direction.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/france-expat-forum-expats-living-france/
ner ner nee ner ner!!
   Report   Reply Quote

Well done.

There goes another contributor welcomed onto the forum for " Normal 0 a bunch of British people, mostly well past the age of education"

I somehow had the idea that this is "an open discussion board for francophiles";
there used to be plenty on here who would parade their knowledge of education systems around the world.

Probably not many of his age can handle the brilliant and cutting repartee he received; at least he managed to hang on for 3 posts.

And is it
really important whether a secondary education leaving qualification is called a diploma, a certificate, or something else?

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

H. L. Mencken 1880 - 1956

Some may not like his views, but what a prediction!
   Report   Reply Quote

Yeah...because, of course, once (s)he got an answer, they would have hung around and become a regular contributor.
And I'm going to be the next London Mayor.

Like the person who joined to ask where they could get info about fuel availability (check it out. I think I was more than helpful) and has thus far contributed nothing further. Not even a "Thank you"
Don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard.
   Report   Reply Quote

If you check out the link I gave, I think they signed up and got the answer they were looking for.
ner ner nee ner ner!!
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine