South West (Aquitaine, Midi-Pyrénées)

Topic has 11 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: The reality of living near the Tarn Gorge! Help.

Théière wrote:
.............  On pool topics I have a short list of those who treat it as a free service they feel entitled to. They do not get answers from me. Sometimes I feel like asking "what answer shall I write that you would like to read".

+1

On top of that you're doing yourself, or maybe someone else, out of work, and that's short enough these days for some.

I restrict myself mainly to giving hints and wrinkles on bureaucracy here, but don't advise on my own metier, as I am too used to charging for that. Anyway, I don't want to be responsible for something I gave away for freeBig Smile [:D]

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

H. L. Mencken 1880 - 1956

Some may not like his views, but what a prediction!
   Report   Reply Quote

Maybe the OP would be well advised to use a different name when posting a different story on another forumSad [:(]

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

Report   Reply Quote

Deleted

Report   Reply Quote

Chancer wrote:

Deleted

Deleted

Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine