The Complete France Post Bag

Topic has 11 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Way to go Catherine, Ingrid and Catherine.

But that's exactly what has been happening. Many sleazy, over-entitled men in positions of power have been using that power to dictate that women concede to their sleaze in order to have their careers advanced/not be destroyed. Society as a whole has suffered from that.
So blind, similarly over-entitled women like Deneuve are pushing their simpering views on to women who simply want to be treated fairly and advance on their merit.
It's not really a difficult concept but I can see why a certain type of man or woman wouldn't want to see it advanced.
it is what it is ...
   Report   Reply Quote

Very well put Greyman.

And I do believe that (a certain type of) women do seek to seduce Berlusconi, take away the money power and influence and it would not be so.

Report   Reply Quote

"so, Debbie McGee...what first attracted you to multi-millionaire Paul Daniels?"
Don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard.
   Report   Reply Quote

And yet I have heard it said that many women go for men that make them laugh. And frankly I would rather a man that made me laugh than drop dead gorgeous and boring.

But actually I always thought that that couple were well matched on the looks scale, neither '10's' by any means!

Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine