Finding/Owning French Property

Topic has 13 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: a suggestion for ALBF?

Neither would I Patf!!

Judith
ex W1, via 47 and 11 and now [just] in 34, equidistant from Carcassonne, Narbonne and Béziers, where I hope we'll finally stay!!

Report   Reply Quote

Richard51 wrote : I gather the post at 9:18 on this thread was an attempt at sarcasm rather than due to senility. Looking to the left of the post gives the name of the person who wrote it.

Good grief Richard .. how on earth did you become so pompous.
Could you not move to a forum where you might feel more at home ?

Computing - it's another world
   Report   Reply Quote

Nah it takes all sorts. Richard is a bit of fun, rather like a maiden auntie or uncle who sits in the corner and occasionally sounds off about life as it was fifty hears ago. The swigs a glass of wincarnis and falls asleep, dribbling a little!😂
Ticking over, just about.
   Report   Reply Quote

Ugh................Wools!  I wish you hadn't used the word "dribbling"Devil [6]  Dribbling what?  where?......uuuuugggghhhh!!!

Apprendre une langue, c'est faire un voyage différent chaque jour.
from Fle pour les curieux
   Report   Reply Quote

Now now Judith - no need to insult PatF.

Sue56 - show some respect to your elders.

Shame as Mint made a very important point about those who cannot make their budget stretch to the end of the month.Some people are probably too tied up in their own little worlds to bother looking at the wider scenario.

NB WB - I am currently wearing a pair of socks with "grumpy old git" written thereon. A present from my eldest..

My name is Richard , not Dick or any variant.
Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Merci beaucoup a toutes et tous Smile [:)]

Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine