French Artisans

Topic has 25 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Builder wanted

But they are a UK company and the poster is looking for help in France ?
Quimper.co

Report   Reply Quote

Good Builder

This comment has been deleted by a moderator. Replies may also be deleted.

Report   Reply Quote
Devil [6]

Re: Good Builder

Amazing how many "1st posts" know a great builder ... thank god there is no advertising of own businesss.

After jet noise, a horizontal twin is the sound of freedom
   Report   Reply Quote
Big Smile [:D]

Yeah, I also know of some great builders/interior restorers (fully registered and insured for what they do) but they are in 31.

Edit...sorry there were meant to be a few tongue in cheek icons , but I can't find them!

Report   Reply Quote

Don't worry, the o/p found what he wanted more than  a year ago, afaik, so you can all stop recommending yourself and your mates now!Whistles [Www]

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy b*ggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
   Report   Reply Quote

Why did this thread suddenly pop up. And where are all the contributors. Are they still living the dream ? lol. Did they find a British builder in the end ?
ner ner nee ner ner!!
   Report   Reply Quote

Because yet another builder thought they would advertise on it, and at least one contributor has very sadly passed away, so not even living, dream or otherwise.
Quimper.co

Report   Reply Quote

I was a little shaken when I saw that so familiar name.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine