The Complete France Post Bag

Topic has 23 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: trouble makers

Chill Nicky, this idiot is departing.

Richard can take my place.

Go girl.

Ps..your post got 3000 views. Not bad. I tried my best to get it to 5000 but Hoddy was not up for it.

I wish you all the best my friends.

Mimis
ner ner nee ner ner!!
   Report   Reply Quote

?

Who and why?

My name is Richard , not Dick or any variant.
Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Me! Mention of JC is threatening and intimidating and I have a heart condition. So, please, think of your audience when you post these things as there can be consequences.

I am surprised that you have not taken up ALBF on his personal insult!
Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

How silly - be more sensible and keep taking the tablets.

Who is ALBF.

Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

I have a feeling that I have encountered the least intelligent person I have encountered since I attended  primary school in darkest Essex.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

H. L. Mencken 1880 - 1956

Some may not like his views, but what a prediction!
   Report   Reply Quote

That could have been very dark indeed!
Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

For a heart condition most medics would give the same advice. (caviat, as one of my colleagues said - I dont only have 2 first degrees).

ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Is that caveat or caviar?

Take care, or a good nosh?

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

H. L. Mencken 1880 - 1956

Some may not like his views, but what a prediction!
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine