Driving in France

Topic has 29 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: hand brake question

Does this simple thread not show how bad/unhelpful WBs comments are!

My name is Richard , not Dick or any variant.
Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote
Big Smile [:D]

A little gentle humour is never unhelpful at all, in my humble opinion.
NickP
   Report   Reply Quote

Being gentle, NickP - you are a "..........." and your name is "..........".

Now that is not gentle or nice is it!

Besides, its totally against any possble norms on the internet. It really should not be acceptable and now yet another thread is contaminated.

Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Many of us on this forum, dickieboy are forum friends and have known each other for a fair period.

Some members have met up and others are a couple.

To a large extent we enjoy each others’ company here and enjoy a little banter, as well as a good growl from time to time. We are also capable to helping each other with information and ideas as there is a wealth experience out there.

You, on the other hand seem to see the forum as a dull as ditchwater, depersonalised information exchange at the level of an instruction manual. As a result, you dont fit, feel uncomfortable, certainly have no sense of humour appropriate to this style. You might wish to ask whether you could not find a more appropriate place to hang out?

You may also notice that my first post on this thread was directed to mint with whom I have a happy, chatty relationship so that a little joke as to her driving skills would not have been taken amiss, though she is Welsh! And there was already plenty of good information fro her to use to solve her ikkle problem.

So, what have ypu got to moan and grunt about?
Ticking over, just about.
   Report   Reply Quote

Perhaps you should use PMs.

Why should people need to wade through your silly comments for information
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Richard .. WB has said it more eloquently than I could ..
if you find us childish etc etc then please feel free to leave the forum.
Every time I see your name on a thread I despair and don't want to read on.
Computing - it's another world
   Report   Reply Quote

Sue said.."Every time I see your name on a thread I despair and don't want to read on"

ALBF has the opposite effect. LOL
ner ner nee ner ner!!
   Report   Reply Quote

ALBF, you managed to get away from baby duties at last?

Richard the Curd, may I suggest a compromise here? You write your messages using the ninja message writing technique of aburidashi . It would help us all a lot.
Ticking over, just about.
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine