The Complete France Post Bag

Topic has 9 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Shocking cost to the taxpayer!

Your standard response there - and no! Have you?

What qualifications do you need to post on this forum?

Ok, silly question - I will give up.

My name is Richard , not Dick or any variant.
Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Re: Shocking cost to the taxpayer!

Take that as no problem. Here it is.

"Having spent time in the Middle East and taught young Palestinians who had the scars and in some cases bullets of battle on or in their bodies, I am very pro Palestinian but prefer to keep quiet about it as there is little that I can do to change the situation whilst people like Trump and Netanyahu are rampaging across the Middle East.<br /><br />I did not see the BBC programme that got you upset as I also prefer not to watch anymore as I have been outside the UK for most of my life and no longer understand the bloody place, just find it obnoxious, except for my partners friends."

My name is Richard , not Dick or any variant.
Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine