The Complete France Post Bag

Topic has 29 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Woolybanana and Richards51

Teapot, stop stirring.....this is no time to mention the B word.  Before you know it, there'll be another
b l o o d y lot of insults flying back and forth and Hoddy will threaten to retire and then where will we all be?

Sovereignty: the right to eat cholorinated chicken.
from The Little Book of Brexit Bo ll oc ks
   Report   Reply Quote

Well, just to stop any chance of further discourse with Shhh You Know Who, I have just volunteered to be a moderator. Hoody is reported to be having a little lie down after a laughing fit!
Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

Wooly wrote : I have just volunteered to be a moderator. Hoody is reported to be having a little lie down after a laughing fit!

I'd vote for you .. but only if you behaved ☺
Computing - it's another world
   Report   Reply Quote

I did put conditions on myself with the application.
Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

I have pm'd you wooly.

And I hope that you become a moderator.Whistles [Www]

Report   Reply Quote

I don’t spend a lot of time on this forum but from what I’ve seen the problem isn’t one sided it’s definitely six of one and half a dozen of the other. I haven’t got a clue what started the problem but I know for a fact that one of them has posted in support of my comments more than once and the other, when I was a new member, was far from welcoming.
   Report   Reply Quote

No.

The obnoxious individual on here is Richard51 and just about everybody knows that. WB (or Wolly as Hoddy prefers to call him) has of course been guilty of more than a bit of winding up over time, but there you go. It was deserved.

I just love this. The idea of WB becoming a Mod and banning R51 for ever as soon as he opens his mouth just amuses me greatly.

Who decides? Can we all vote?

Report   Reply Quote

Hoody and only Hoody decides, but tonite she is out doing the tango with the rugby club or maybe eating a quiet pizza devant the telly watching Spiral ( Engrainages). Or washing her drawers!

One of the conditions I posed was not to be involved with R51.
Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine