South West (Aquitaine, Midi-Pyrénées)

Topic has 17 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: English speaking accountant

Hi there

We use a bilingual accountantcy firm in Bordeaux - pm me if you're still looking

suzi

www.patiras.com/trinite.htm

Report   Reply Quote
Smile [:)]

Hi,

I saw your reply on this mather.

I'm dutch myself and was wondering if you could mail me his adresse , so  can contact him.

Thank you so much,

Peter

Report   Reply Quote

I know the guy to whom Jill & Paul are referring and at the moment there are a number of registered British artisans having serious problems with the service he is providing because despite pressure from the artisans, he has not completed or submitted their tax returns, in two cases for two years, nor is he returning the paperwork when asked to do so.  And, he is a book keeper, he is not an accountant.

Our accountant (Dutch, speaks immaculate English and French) lives in the Lot but has dealt with all our tax affairs very efficiently by phone, email and post - I'd be happy to provide his details in a private message.

Tony F

Dordogne (24)

Report   Reply Quote

Hi Digger
I'm looking for an english speaking accountant,Rodez is our closest city,we live just outside Aubin,been here for 6 years and trading for 5.5,have a French accountant but cottisations are out of control,begining to think I've missed something important,could do with help,a phone no would be great,
regards
William

Report   Reply Quote

I live near Gourdon and would like to have details of your English-speaking Dutch accountant please.
   Report   Reply Quote

I would like details of this English-speaking accountant please. I live near Gourdon, borders of Lot/Dordogne so he might be close. Thanks.
   Report   Reply Quote

Tony no longer posts, Leoni, so I think you are unlikely to get a response after all this time (this thread is now pretty long in the tooth.)
"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy b*ggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
   Report   Reply Quote

Hi
I know this post is from 2008 and I hope it is still relevant. Can you please let me know the contact details for your accountant.
Thanks
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine