After a failed start, the multilingual site is back on line:
Officially launched on 14 July 2010, the France.fr site is the
multilingual reference portal for all the resources and services of the
French public Internet. It also aims to promote the image, values and
specific characteristics of France around the world.
France.fr offers a content rich in news, practical information and services divided into 6 central themes :
- Knowing : increase your knowledge of France (its geography, its history, its values, its institutions)
- Visiting : discover France, plan your stay
- Living : find out about and use the practical services of French daily life (accommodation, health, justice, sport, etc.)
- Studying : find the right course and educate yourself all through your life
- Working : find out the nature of the French job market and practical information on working life
- Investing : help to set up and develop your business internationally.
France.fr is intended for everyone, particularly :
- French citizens resident in France
- French expatriates abroad
- French or foreign tourists
- foreign citizens wanting to go to France to study or work
- potential French or foreign investors
- French and foreign media.
In order to satisfy its readers, France.fr is now available in 5 languages : French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
En Deuil - 8 Nov. 16
Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.