Earning a Living

Topic has 3 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Regime change, Réel to Micro

I'm presently tva registered on the Réel regime and I will be downsizing my business and changing to Micro. I understand that the limit for Sales is 80300 euros and the limit for services is 32100, but what happens if your business sells things and provides services? Is the total limit 80300 + 32100 or is the limit 80300 which includes the 32100? Many thanks if someone could clear that point up for me.

Report   Reply Quote

Re: Regime change, Réel to Micro

widgetman wrote:

...  limit for Sales is 80300 euros and the limit for services is 32100, but what happens if your business sells things and provides services? Is the total limit 80300 + 32100 or is the limit 80300 which includes the 32100? ....

Anyone?

Report   Reply Quote

me!

If you mix sales & services, the global annual total mustn't exceed 80 300 euros, and the services part mustn't exceed 32 100 euros

Source :http://www.net-entreprises.fr/html/regime-micro-social.htm, in case anyone doubts the info, and it turns up on lots of other sites too.

Report   Reply Quote

I am very much obliged to you, thank you.
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine