Earning a Living

Topic has 2 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Changing to AE

Having a nightmare with trying to change type of work. Hubby is swapping from MSA to a different title under the AE but what a palavar!!

We wanted to do it properly and went for meetings instead of doing online but seems we have amde it harder for ourselves with the paperwork involved. Now wondering whether to just do it online so....

Has anyone registered as a Services a la personne online? Which organisation gave you your siret number? Reason I ask is that hubby cant go thru the CdeC as his original business was registered with them, he can however go thru the CdeM. So, if the online reg goes thru the CdeC it would be invalid.

As an extra question, what organisation would an Entretien de Maisons, parcs and jardins be under please?
   Report   Reply Quote
Wink [;-)]

Re: Changing to AE

same as the other sites answers I guess - MSA for anything gardening
looking after your French home
   Report   Reply Quote
Blink [blink]

Re: Changing to AE

Hi again Steve,

But what about the maison bit, MSA said they dont have anything to do with inside?

Why is everything so confusing?!
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to the following newsletters:

Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine