French Language

Topic has 1 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

French Polisher

I had to contact a French Polisher the other day to get some work done & I wonder if there is a French equivalent? I can't find anything in any of the online dictionaries I use.
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: French Polisher

Look for vernisseur or ebeniste. The french polishing is called "vernis au tampon".
Les voyages forment la jeunesse
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine