Latest Good Value Deals to/from France

Topic has 6 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Cheap flights Toulouse Manchester

Just noticed some very cheap flights between Toulouse / Manchester in October (£0.04 + taxes) if anyone is interested.

Report   Reply Quote

Re: Cheap flights Toulouse Manchester

Do you know of any at Christmas - my friends want to come out and are struggling to find anything from the North or Midalnds to Toulouse, Pau, Carcassonne or Lourdes
Cheers everyone
Chalet le Chapeau Bleu
   Report   Reply Quote

Boudicca wrote:
Just noticed some very cheap flights between Toulouse / Manchester in October (£0.04 + taxes) if anyone is interested.

Which operator?

Report   Reply Quote

@ Scooter, Liverpool / Carcassonne looks to be flying on Mondays and fridays ( Ryanair ) this is less frequent than the last few years but it does look they'll keep going all winter. Otherwise its a bit thin on the ground
whether you think you can or whether you think you can't you're probably right.

15 Grand Rue

Report   Reply Quote

HI
This year is definitely not as easy - usually there are flights from East Midlands, Manchester, Leeds Bradford or Liverpool to Toulouse or Carcassonne but lot less choice this year.
Chalet le Chapeau Bleu
   Report   Reply Quote

you might want to check these people out, some of my family use them quite regularly and they seem to be ok, not tried myself. regards Steve

http://www.jet2.com/
   Report   Reply Quote

Thanks - my friends use them too but unfortunately they dont seem to do Winter flights (unless I am getting it wrong). Most of the companies BMI Baby, Jet 2 etc that come from the North tend to do May to October - frustrating - it is like no one skis in the PYrenees if they are from the NOrth!!!
Chalet le Chapeau Bleu
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine