Earning a Living

Topic has 19 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: ICE CREAM VAN BUSINESS

Off track - certainly some old names here.

Dont think you will get a reply from Arkle - only 2 posts from all those years back.

Cannot remember which 'celebrity'it was who stated that he always told his children that when the ice cream van rang its bell it meant that it had run out of ice cream.
It is undemocratic to ask the people if a negotiated deal is what they want.

Then how can it be democratic to ask MPs for a third time if what they do not want is what they want?
   Report   Reply Quote

Sexyboy sells ice cream to children, that just sounds wrong somehow, better name needed there.

PaulT was it John Bishop?

Passivpool Energy "A++" rated Swimming Pools, the lowest running costs in the Universe.
   Report   Reply Quote

apologies for the name. it looks worse written down.
My first option was taken.
The French band Air was playing in the background (their song of same name) when I was prompted

Report   Reply Quote

sexyboy, if you click on a posters name you can find out when they last signed on the Forum, which in Arkle's case was nearly six years ago! I must admit to getting confused when these really old threads get resurrected as I don’t tend to check the posting dates at first!

Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine