Latest Good Value Deals to/from France

Topic has 20 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: ryanair

Watchdog on BBC1 Monday evenings have been running a poll about airlines which closed last night. The results to be given next week could be interesting.
BREXIT - wonder what the future holds
   Report   Reply Quote

I booked a return ticket for OH last night for December so he can go and see his mum before Christmas (I'm working so can't go) and it was only 20 euros return; even though his La Poste CB card says it is Visa Electron the Ryanair site wouldn't accept it - only as a Visa card so charged 10 euros. We are still well chuffed though with that, and his mum (a very lively 81) is now very excited, bless her Smile [:)]
   Report   Reply Quote

I have used my visa electron card quite a few times before when booking with Ryanair and not been charged the fee for using  a credit card.   However today it is not being accepted even though the money is in. Anyone else having this problem.  I am not sure  if they have stopped accepting this card or whether there is something wrong with the site................Any ideas I need to book this flight soon
   Report   Reply Quote

as I mentioned on another thread yesterday I could not process my bookings beyond the payment stage and I was attempting to use a Ryanair Visa card. I think it is a site problem, I haven't tried again yet today.
   Report   Reply Quote

Must have been a glitch with Ryanair...Ive booked today and it all went through fine and without charges
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine