Earning a Living

Topic has 38 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: eggs in one basket

I believe you have to tick a box if you dont want them to contact your whole email address book, unless you are careful it happens automatically as I remember.
Quimper.co

Report   Reply Quote

Russethouse wrote:
 I believe you have to tick a box if you dont want them to contact your whole email address book, unless you are careful it happens automatically as I remember.
Yes, R/H, I'm with you.  I reckon Facebook can be very sneaky in this regard.
"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy b*ggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
   Report   Reply Quote

Very sneaky !

I just dont know anyone who has time for Facebook, and I'm really not sure how much info I want to share with the world....or actually how interested the world would beBig Smile [:D]

Quimper.co

Report   Reply Quote

Well, I'm obviously "doing it wrongly" because I've never got more from it than,say, e-mail or a forum (as I said on another thread.)  I look in once a month or so and don't post anything personal on it so I've missed the point, obviously!  The only "friends" I have are one from here, and several from another forum.  But it does tell your "friends" when your birthday is so they don't even have to remember to put it in their diaries or buy cards any more - they just post on your wall.Sad [:(]
"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy b*ggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
   Report   Reply Quote

2/3 french citizens use facebook!

deux sur trois.

Report   Reply Quote

Is computer ownership really so high ...how times change. 
Quimper.co

Report   Reply Quote

Russethouse wrote:

Very sneaky !

I just dont know anyone who has time for Facebook, and I'm really not sure how much info I want to share with the world....or actually how interested the world would beBig Smile [:D]

So RH in 12,589 posts on this forum you have never divulged any information, and if you did nobody was interested anyway?  Amazing, I'm afraid that whether you like it or not social networking sites like Facebook are the way that forums have evolved for the younger generation. I surprised because I thought that someone like you would be more open minded, but then you're probably not interested in what I think? Big Smile [:D]

NickP
   Report   Reply Quote

Recent statistics announced today up the ante with a mega jump in december last.

http://www.marketingonthebeach.com/

Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine