Swimming Pools in France

Topic has 18 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Hydrochloric acid?

1/2blind, I am not sure if it's you that's 1/2blind or me 'cause I only just saw your reply? What are you on about pretty please???

All wrapped up for the winter now. The snubber is now fitted for the pump contactor and after 3 daze the display on my Chemigem pool controller is still showing what it should and seems to have given up flashing at me?? Woot! [:-))] So a very BIG ta to you GS..

I don't drain owt down for winter. Just cover the solar tubes, put the floating safety cover on with a winter cover over that. If it gets down below 5ºC the solar control puts the pump on for 5 mins each hour and below 2ºC then 20 mins/hour. That keeps the water flowing and even although we had very sub temps for 2 weeks in 2013 there were no problems.

Thank you again GS. I'll keep an eye on the display and see if it fails again? I'll let you know how it goes.

Edit  :  -  That ta should have been huge Confused [8-)]

John.

Never forget that you are unique, just like everyone else.
http://johnamandiers.wix.com/johns-w-o-w-1
   Report   Reply Quote

Jonzjob wrote:
1/2blind, I am not sure if it's you that's 1/2blind or me 'cause I only just saw your reply? What are you on about pretty please???

I was referring to the post from kiruzsal which you commented on - refferrals to "god" ?

Never mind, go and have a lie down ;-)

Report   Reply Quote

Jonzjob wrote:

All wrapped up for the winter now. The snubber is now fitted for the pump contactor and after 3 daze the display on my Chemigem pool controller is still showing what it should and seems to have given up flashing at me?? Woot! [:-))] So a very BIG ta to you GS..

I don't drain owt down for winter. Just cover the solar tubes, put the floating safety cover on with a winter cover over that. If it gets down below 5ºC the solar control puts the pump on for 5 mins each hour and below 2ºC then 20 mins/hour. That keeps the water flowing and even although we had very sub temps for 2 weeks in 2013 there were no problems.

Thank you again GS. I'll keep an eye on the display and see if it fails again? I'll let you know how it goes.

Edit  :  -  That ta should have been huge Confused [8-)]

My pleasure, Jonz.

Been otherwise occupied for too long, working -again! - 24/7. Haven't accessed the forum, apart from one other post.

Roll on Spring!

GS

"Yes, but that apart, Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play?"

Gluestick
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine