The Complete France Post Bag

Topic has 20 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Those Greves

Why not keep it state owned and tell the workers to accept reasonable pay - including managers..

Simples.
My name is Richard , not Dick or any variant.
Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Perhaps because it is contra-EU rules on open access to the rail network.

This all centres on showing that there are no hidden subsidies for indigenous operators.
Andy

A European Rahinja.
   Report   Reply Quote

But isn't it a "security" issue.
My name is Richard , not Dick or any variant.
Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Security? What security?

The only thing that is secure is that there will be strikes at some time or other over a lesser or greater issue - and where CGT Marseille is concerned more often than not, lesser.
Andy

A European Rahinja.
   Report   Reply Quote

The John Lewis model has always seemed appropriate to me, but can it be adapted the state sector? Perhaps a system of envelope financing might work.
Unfortunately, with the union management structure UK and France have, I am not sure it could be implemented.
Ticking over, just about.
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine