The Complete France Post Bag

Topic has 22 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Homeopathy, to be deremboursé?

Théière wrote:
Wooly, are you saying your cat identifies as a dog? what a mixed up world we inhabit!

Teapot, I fear it may be trans-species......

Sovereignty: the right to eat cholorinated chicken.
from The Little Book of Brexit Bo ll oc ks
   Report   Reply Quote

There is another naughty "joke". Targetting trans people now.
My name is Richard , not Dick or any variant.
Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Dickduck, how can a trans cat.target trans people unless it is a sort of crossed Bonny and Clyde pussycat carrying a gun in a gunny sack?
Loosen up man, take off the corsets, have a larf. None of the posts in this thread is racist, sexist, mambaphobic, transmamba phobic or even gettin at trans trans retrace Martians.
Now, if you wanna be nasty, you could target the Brexiteers who showed their back sides in the EU parliament. Was it a protest against the small number of LGBTTDFI people elected and was it an appropriate place for such a protest? Surely a public square would have been more appropriate as it gves an all round view?
Careful, this is an attempt at humour with undertones of irony and ridicule which approaches but does not break tabobobos whilst gently satirising the writer and the reader - well, some readers anyway.
Maybe Anne Waddlecome was joking in her speech, by the way.
,🤡

Now can I go and get on with the housework as fussy child number 2 is coming and has eagle eyes for dust and dirty
fridges though the latter will be left to her.
And there are what seems like hundreds of metres of flowerbed edging still to do and the grass to cut and the tomatoes need urgent attention.
Dickduck, you are a distraction.
🤡
Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

I obviously dont get white, straight, or blue-rinse humour.

My name is Richard , not Dick or any variant.
Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Who sez Ize white? MArk you I might blue rinse my dreadlocks. Cool, Mama Bear.
Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

Further details

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible.
- Bertrand Russell
   Report   Reply Quote

Yep, January 2021 the game is up.
Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine