South East (Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur)

Topic has 23 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Toulouse airport

Thank you for the courteous replies to my post. If it of use to other forum members, Holiday Inn at Toulouse airport will accommodate me for one night, allow me to park for fifteen nights, and shuttle me to and from the airport for 160 euros. I am happy to share this with everybody.
   Report   Reply Quote

Thank you, Mr. Huge. Do enjoy your stay and join us again.
Ticking over, just about.
   Report   Reply Quote

Yes that's it, Wooly, Ibis.  We stayed at the one in Auch several times when we were searching. Comfortable clean and good food not too expensive.
There must be several around Toulouse

Report   Reply Quote

Mr Huge I am sorry but Holiday Inn will not let you stay there for 15 days because Cathay Tours has said they will not!

What a horrible experience you have had from one member of the forum. Most of us are friendly so do not be put off by the odd one or two.
BREXIT - wonder what the future holds
   Report   Reply Quote

Just seen the response you got on the South West region - what an absolute difference.
   Report   Reply Quote

If you start asking how safe Blagnac and Mirail are you might find that mugging, street gangs and crime in general if rife in the are. There is quite a bit on the Internet about it if you go looking.

Any city it is worth putting you car in longer term Airport parking. The reason is pretty obvious yet it benefits you i.e. terrorism and more recently drone issues. The parking is very well patrolled, there is excellent CCTV and of course they need the parking car to get the car out.

You might get lucky and the parking may not be at the hotel but at the airport. The hotels often buy block parking which they sell on to guests which I suspect will be the case.

PS. Bit of a childish attempt at insult with the name there PaulT. Some people are stupid and others are born stupid.
   Report   Reply Quote

'PS. Bit of a childish attempt at insult with the name there PaulT. Some people are stupid and others are born stupid.'

Er no, that was a typing mistake - an insult would be far more than something of that nature.

Perhaps, you should think about not insulting the OP in the manner in which you did!
   Report   Reply Quote

PaulT wrote:
'PS. Bit of a childish attempt at insult with the name there PaulT. Some people are stupid and others are born stupid.' Er no, that was a typing mistake - an insult would be far more than something of that nature. Perhaps, you should think about not insulting the OP in the manner in which you did!

It's not his fault. CPCF.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

H. L. Mencken 1880 - 1956

Some may not like his views, but what a prediction!
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine