Finding/Owning French Property

Topic has 17 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Any change to your Taxe Habitation 2019 ?

Gardian wrote: Anybody know what’s going to happen over the audiovisuel element in the current TdH?
Will it simply be collected via Taxe Fonciere?

The TdH will continue as the Macron reductions do not apply to secondary residences and it will still be charges for primary residences for those who pay the l'impôt sur la fortune immobilière (IFI) or those with higher revenu fiscal de référence (27 432 € for one part and 43 688 € for two parts tax)

I'm also not sure how the 100% TdH reduction is going to work. But as I understand it the reduction is given on the 2018 TdH figure. However the local councils are now setting TdH higher than 2018 TdH so the difference will still need to be paid for sums over the 100% of the 2018 TdH.

So I assume the audiovisual tax (reduced a euro to 138€ for 2019) will still be included in any future TdH bills until they decide the cost of collecting it is getting too high and it gets subsumed into general taxation.
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: Any change to your Taxe Habitation 2019 ?

Pomme ........

Thank you very much - that makes absolute sense.

Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine