South West (Aquitaine, Midi-Pyrénées)

Topic has 5 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Brocantes info please?

Hello
Our kids are spending a week in Dordogne at a place called Jumilhac-le-Grand. They love brocantes and such like so would appreciate any info as to where they may find them nearish to this place.
The French brocante site is dreadful and tells you nothing.
Also any other places worth a visit with a 50 mile driving radius.
Thanks in advance

Report   Reply Quote

Re: Brocantes info please?

But we skated all around this pond yesterday.  I hope that we haven't got stuck in a Chronic Hysteresis…

For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn ?

Report   Reply Quote

Did you not find any of these answers helpful, I did.

http://services.completefrance.com/forums/completefrance/cs/forums/1/3112804/ShowPost.aspx#3112804

Sue

Computing - it's another world
   Report   Reply Quote

"

Angela said

"PS I think this post might do better in the "South West" section, as Dordogne is part of the Aquitaine region.
"

I think this is the reason this question has turned up again.Smile [:)]

Cendrillon
   Report   Reply Quote
Wink [;-)]

Hello
I'm a little confused Angela as I thought this was the South West section?
   Report   Reply Quote

Don't worry Carolski. On a daily basis many people just look at the "active" posts which show recent posts from all sections.  Cendrillon, eagle eyed, noticed that what appeared to be a rather strange double post was in fact you posting again on the SW section as suggested by Angela.

Given that there is now a link between the two threads there will be no problem with archiving and others accessing the replies by going to either section.

I hope the answers were of some help to you.

My name is Richard , not Dick or any variant.
Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine