Earning a Living

Topic has 6 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Looking for Best Jobs in France

Hi,

I am planning to shift to france and also a student right now.  Looking for a good opportunity to start a career there.  I am not familiar with the high paying jobs in France.  Is there anyone who can suggest me right profession to go up with?

Regards,
Ashley Kutcher

Report   Reply Quote

Re: Looking for Best Jobs in France

High paying jobs in France, well I am sure that there are some, and with your excellent french, which I take it you have as you say you want a high paying job, you should be able to find them, looking in french newspapers, looking on french web sites and contacting french and international companies french offices.

At the moment, most unemployed french people I know would rather like to be SMIC'ards in spite of their qualifications, as any job is better than no job.

Report   Reply Quote

Hi Ashley,

It depends on the subject you studied. If you are looking for well-paid jobs in France, you'd better check Salary Explorer. There are tips and advices to find jobs easily. It would be interesting...

Good luck.
Jules.

Report   Reply Quote

Ashley Kutcher wrote:
Hi,

I am planning to shift to france and also a student right now.  Looking for a good opportunity to start a career there.  I am not familiar with the high paying jobs in France.  Is there anyone who can suggest me right profession to go up with?

Regards,
Ashley Kutcher

Get a job in Government or better still in European parliament, make sure your good at filling out expense forms. You will be made for life, oh one other thing; practice how not to tell the truth or how not to answer the questions Big Smile [:D].

NickP
   Report   Reply Quote

Do not feed the trolls, it encourages more.
   Report   Reply Quote

Chancer wrote:
Do not feed the trolls, it encourages more.

Surely you aren't accusing Ashers and Juliette of being trolls, amazing. Mind you I do miss Papa thingy and Dog Big Smile [:D]

NickP
   Report   Reply Quote

Perhaps we ought point out to Jules31, who is after all new, that he is replying to posts that are years old and that perhaps are no longer of interest to anyone else?Smile [:)]

N'allez pas trop vite - Proust
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine