South West (Aquitaine, Midi-Pyrénées)

Topic has 8 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Portaloo hire

Can anyone give me an idea where to hire a portaloo(s) for a day and any idea of the cost involved?  Our association is having an event in the gardens of a private house.  The owners are quite happy to open their grounds to us but apparently on the last occasion 60+ visitors put an overload on their fosse septique which caused them considerable problems for a while afterwards!

Any advice welcome!

Val

Report   Reply Quote

Re: Portaloo hire

Location Toilettes Mobiles in PagesJaunes.fr

http://www.wcloc.fr/

Clair
En Deuil - 8 Nov. 16

Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
Dalai Lama

Report   Reply Quote

Here in Manche all along the route of the new THT line Loxam portaloos are on the site of every other pylon being built  - try their website perhaps!  Or ask around for a chemical "camping" loo from a tent owner - we bought one when we first came over to start clearing our house for the builders to start.

H.

Report   Reply Quote

Many thanks to you both - I'll check out your suggestions.

Val

Report   Reply Quote

I'd check out dry toilet hire (toilette seche) - much nicer than portaloos and all the rage at public events around our way for the last few years.

www.remaininfrance.org
   Report   Reply Quote
Smile [:)]

Hi
The portable toilet is a lightweight, transportable, efficient and more sanitary variation of a common facility for the elimination of human waste that existed before the advent of indoor plumbing—the outhouse.
Portable toilets are most commonly used at construction sites, outdoor parking lots, and other work environments where indoor plumbing is inaccessible, and at large outdoor gatherings such as concerts, fairs, and recreational events.
A friend of mine has recently hired the portable toilets for his wedding from the company named Hire Portable Toilets and they have provided tremendous service. You can contact them via http://www.hireportabletoilets.com.au/

Report   Reply Quote

I think the shipping costs might be a bit heavy from Syney, Melbourne, Geelong, - or even Wollongong Sad [:(]
On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

H. L. Mencken 1880 - 1956

Some may not like his views, but what a prediction!
   Report   Reply Quote

nomoss wrote:

I think the shipping costs might be a bit heavy from Syney, Melbourne, Geelong, - or even Wollongong Sad [:(]

I was thinking exactly the same ... Big Smile [:D]

Sue

Computing - it's another world
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine