South West (Aquitaine, Midi-Pyrénées)

Topic has 4 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

A week in Biarritz?

We are hoping to go to Birritz for a week in early Sept. We want to find a decent appartment type accommodation somewhere in the centre or within walking distance that doesn't include buying the place??

Also, what is there to do/see in and around there please?? We will be driving and want to be able to park our car in a 'secure' car park at the accommodation rather than leave it in an open car park. I have had a browse through that places on booking.com but not decided on anywhere at the mo.

Any ideas pretty please Blink [blink]Blink [blink]

John.

Never forget that you are unique, just like everyone else.
http://johnamandiers.wix.com/johns-w-o-w-1
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: A week in Biarritz?

I've not been there but a friend who is a tour guide has and said that San Sebastian is great but didn't recommend Biarritz very highly.

Have you looked at Air bnb for accommodation?

Cendrillon
   Report   Reply Quote

Sorry over the border in San Sebastian is probably not where you wish to spend you holidays but OH stayed a night last year in a nice hotel at Bidart and liked it very much. PM me if you'd like the address.

Cendrillon
   Report   Reply Quote

Did you stay in Biarritz? We spent a night in Bidart last September en route to Spain. Pleasant little town, very busy that particular day/night as there was a big festival taking place.
Cendrillon
   Report   Reply Quote

No. We decided to go to Pau instead and we stayed in the Best western right in the middle. It very really nice there, but I wouldn't recommend the restaurant.

John.

Never forget that you are unique, just like everyone else.
http://johnamandiers.wix.com/johns-w-o-w-1
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine