French Education

Topic has 6 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:
Smile [:)]

European Business School in Paris

Have you ever heard about European Business School in Paris?
I would like to send my daughter there after 3years of study abroad. She has bachelor's degree but we are still looking for details about the different admission sessions.

Thanks for help.

Report   Reply Quote

Re: European Business School in Paris

If you mean this one:

https://www.inseec-bs.com/en/

then I have met over time a number of graduates and professors. It seems to have a good reputation, and the people I have met seem to know their stuff.

However, if you Google (other search engines are available) "Paris European Business School" you will get quite a number of different schools coming up, so you may be looking at quite a different organisation.
Andy

A European Rahinja.
   Report   Reply Quote

There was a report in the papers recently about different business schools, and the one described as the European Business School was describing INSEAD, which is not actually in Paris, but in Fontainebleau.  Since this has a very good reputation (I tried for a job there once) I suspect this is the one, but there may be others which I do not know about.

Judith
ex W1, via 47 and 11 and now [just] in 34, equidistant from Carcassonne, Narbonne and Béziers, where I hope we'll finally stay!!

Report   Reply Quote
Smile [:)]

Thanks for replying andyh :) I was thinking about EBS but I still need time for comparison, I also heard good remarks about Inseec's programm.

Report   Reply Quote

If you are still looking then without doubt Judith's suggestion is the best of the best - albeit not quite in Paris. Probably the European equivalent to Harvard Business School.
Andy

A European Rahinja.
   Report   Reply Quote

INSEAD's one year MBA has just come first in the FT rankings

Have a look at this article

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/4ea4deb4-baaf-11e5-bf7e-8a339b6f2164.html

TB
   Report   Reply Quote

Thanks Tinabee,
That's probably the report which led to the item I saw.

Judith
ex W1, via 47 and 11 and now [just] in 34, equidistant from Carcassonne, Narbonne and Béziers, where I hope we'll finally stay!!

Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine