Swimming Pools in France

Topic has 4 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Pool guy

Any one know how to contact Pool guy.
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: Pool guy

Why do you need to? Last I heard he was in Australia.
Is it something I can help with?
Passivpool Energy "A++" rated Swimming Pools, the lowest running costs in the Universe.
   Report   Reply Quote

Thanks for replying.

I have a Desjoyaux pool with it's usual filter bag system which I am planning on changing to a sand filter system this year. I was just looking through the forum to see if anyone else had done the same thing and maybe get a few tips. I came across a post by Pool guy about an Oodle pod filtration system, so I was just going to request some information.

If you are able to help that would be great.

Report   Reply Quote

Ah yes I see now, the Oodle pod is a good idea but I don't think its available at the moment.  Naturally I too have been working on an easy low cost version of a conversion kit for Desy and Magiline owners. If you are draining your pool  and don't mind digging up the pool surround it can be done conventionally but that's not always and option so an easier method that still involves minor digging is what I have been doing but it too is not ready just yet.

Where abouts are you located?

Passivpool Energy "A++" rated Swimming Pools, the lowest running costs in the Universe.
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: Desy pool conversion

Hi Théière

Thank you for your reply, it was my original intention to do the conversion the conventional method as I have to change the pool liner and will be draining the pool.

I was just looking through the forum for some tips when I came across Pool Guy's post on the Oodle pod.

If you have an alternative, I would be interested in receiving
information.

I am locatated in the Charente 40kms north of Angouleme.
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine