Hotel and Restaurant Owners

Topic has 9 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

ANY ONE ORGANISING A NEW YEARS EVE HOUSE PARTY FOR CLIENTS ?????

Two years ago we found a gite owner who organised a 5 day Christmas and a separate 5 day New Years Eve house party.  We would be pleased to learn if any of you do a similar 5 day break for this coming New Year

Regards Les Favets

www.ruralfranceholidays.com

Report   Reply Quote

Re: ANY ONE ORGANISING A NEW YEARS EVE HOUSE PARTY FOR CLIENTS ?????

Les favets

I just had a browse on Frenchconnections (property 104855) and found somewhere that might fit the bill.

http://www.maison-esmeralda.com/

Absolutely NOTHING to do with me or anyone known to me!

Report   Reply Quote

Thank you Snow White !!!!!  , for your kind suggestion, have viewed the site but the accommodation is not suitable for us

Regards Les Favets

Report   Reply Quote

Hi,

I'm open for Christmas and New Year and can offer a Christmas or New Years break for four people, based on two people sharing a double room. I provide all meals and obviously offer a very special meal on Chritmas Day. I have this advertised on our web site but I am very flexible about dates. I'd be more than happy to discuss individual requirements so please contact me if you think Les Lavandes, here in south Burgundy, would be a suitable venue.

Regards,

Catherine

www.pictureburgundy.com
   Report   Reply Quote

Good morning Catherine,  Thank you for your reply to my question.  Have viewed your web site with interest but it is not fully what we are looking for ie ; more people, New Years Eve celabration  with music and perhaps a chance to take off " Strictly come dancing "  We have put your details onto our favourites, as we do like to visit other parts of France and your details appeal to us.

Regards Les Favets

p.s. Are you participating in the Art section of this forum?

Report   Reply Quote
Smile [:)]

No worries Les Favets,

Next year I'll have to 'bring on the dancing girls', although I've been occasionally known to dance the tango when the clock strikes twelve!!Big Smile [:D]

This year any potential guests will have to settle for a decent meal, a large brandy, a hot water bottle and a good book.

Wishing you a tappy New Year! Smile [:)]

Catherine

www.pictureburgundy.com
   Report   Reply Quote

Cher Les Flavets,

We have recently opened our Chambre d'hote and are planning a 'Hogmanay Special'.  Champagne reception, 5 course dinner with wine, Fireworks and Scottish Country Dancing to follow. Host in his kilt and evening wear optional for guests.  More details on our website

www.auge-lemonteil.com

regards Charlie

Report   Reply Quote

Good evening Charlie, WHAT A SHAME !!  We have just sent off our booking form for our requirement.  I know it is a long time off but will keep you on our favourite site details for next year

Regards Les Favets

Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine