Earning a Living

Topic has 18 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Fish & Ships in Eymet - Arrest that Man !!!

All these threads about Brit cars, vans and horse carts running around the Dordogne illegally. LOOK, this bloke is caught on camera selling his Cod from a UK registered van.. He is even selling them in 'Asda' carrier bags !!!!

How come Mr Fish & Ships man in Eymet is selling his fish & ships from a van registered in the UK ? Arrest that man !!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1f1i7o_a-eymet-l
es-anglais-dans-la-campagne_news

ner ner nee ner ner!!
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: Fish & Ships in Eymet - Arrest that Man !!!

The story locally is that he is in fact Jeremy Corbyn doing the first honest job he has ever had!
Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

No, No, NO...even JC would not sell Fish & Ships from a transit in Eymet.

That bloke is operating illegally....arrest him.

No MOT, no insurance and the cod looks like it would not pass a CT itself. Seriously, who would eat that ???

I am fed up with Brits setting up businesses in France and operating illegally. We all have to abide by the rules...so should he.
ner ner nee ner ner!!
   Report   Reply Quote

I had forgotten how the 1st person is conjugated in Dordogneshire

"Gee adore le fish and chips" Big Smile [:D]

What UK town should they twin with ALBOF?

Well spotted on the number plate!!!

Report   Reply Quote

@ chancer.... they should twin with...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07aggxS_jsw

LOL
ner ner nee ner ner!!
   Report   Reply Quote

Well, I have to say that the weather in some of those shots did not look any better than a wet English summer!
   Report   Reply Quote

It sometimes isn't!  WE have a family holiday home in 47  .. hence I know, we're only 10-20 mins drive to 24, depending on which way you go.

Judith
ex W1, via 47 and 11 and now [just] in 34, equidistant from Carcassonne, Narbonne and Béziers, where I hope we'll finally stay!!

Report   Reply Quote

There was an interesting article on the Journal 20h France 2, a couple of nights ago, (I think) about the URSSAF after illegals. Maybe in they should go there.

Yes, I know how french society works, and there is travail au noir, but it is not the exclusion of everything legal.

And even if this bloke is insured against poisoning his clientele, and paying the URSSAF, that van is illegal.

One month to register a vehicule!!!

https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F10519

Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine