Swimming Pools in France

Topic has 6 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Naturalis pools

Does anyone know of a supplier/installer of these beton pools in the southern Aude or east Ariege areas? The company, who are based in Portugal, have told me they have distributors in the Vendee and Provence but I have read, via the internet, that there are companies who supply and fit them in or around Mirepoix/Pamiers, but I'm blowed if I can find them! Thank you
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: Naturalis pools

Not off the top of my head but I would warn you away from ever considering using the Vendée supplier.
Passivpool Energy "A++" rated Swimming Pools, the lowest running costs in the Universe.
   Report   Reply Quote

Really really appreciate all your advice and offer of assistance. Fingers crossed and armed with your help, we are now sorted!
   Report   Reply Quote

Hi again, I am aware that I owe you a reply! Am waiting on a final diagram and measurement and there are, indeed, a couple of questions I would like to ask you once we have received these. Kind regards
   Report   Reply Quote

No probs
Passivpool Energy "A++" rated Swimming Pools, the lowest running costs in the Universe.
   Report   Reply Quote

Have sent you an email. Thank you!
   Report   Reply Quote

Angie, sent you a PM

Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine