Driving in France

Topic has 0 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Changing Address on Carte Grise

First foray into ANTs. Have just done a change of address for our car. The original CG says M ou MMe, but I could not find a method to add both names on ANTs. Does anyone know if the new CG is issued with both names on it, as on the original?
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine