The Complete France Post Bag

Topic has 23 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:
Devil [6]

trouble makers

I'm very disappointed to find my post being deleted, I thought it created a lot of very sensible discussions by the normal forum contributors. Why didn't the moderators just eliminate the idiots and refugees from other places who obviously only joined in the discussion to cause trouble and try to impose their mischief on here?
NickP
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: trouble makers

Hush, Nicko, we will just wait a week or two until the idiots have departed to marshes new and then have a sensible debate, as we always do. 😂👹
Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

Did you really want to wade through such rubbish?

If the comment about "come on ALBF, *** the barstewards" etc is normal then perhaps a more fundamental change is necessary.

sorry NickP - was referring to the whole thread.
My name is Richard , not Dick or any variant.
Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Richard, too much regulation kills forums. It is so easy to break strict rules which stifles debate. For example, you have already broken a rule today.
Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

Please tell.

Do you believe that I am wrong when I said that most people look at the whole picture?

Do you believe that most people don't?

I'm sure it can't be the quote that Corbyn is the answer.

Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

You mentioned a politician in another thread, implying advocacy of a politican cause. Not allowed. Sorry, nothing personal!

Most people look at their own interest then choose a broader picture to suit it.

Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

I'd be grateful for your reference to that not being allowed.

I will obviously comply if necessary.

ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Threatening and intimidating another member!
Too thick for a PhD!
   Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine