The Complete France Post Bag

Topic has 2 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

almost impossible to log in

I have no idea what is happening at the moment but when I get to the box to type in my password, I rarely can.

Sometimes the little dots  come up as I type, but very very slowly, and then actually disappear. It is as if I haven't typed anything, or just two remain, my password is longer than two letters incidentallyWhistles [Www].

It isn't just this site I have had problems with, but the others seem to have resolved themselves. But this, well, I have tried to log in several times today and could not.

Report   Reply Quote

Re: almost impossible to log in

There's a rumour going around that the UK is having problems in the weather department so much so that communication systems might be having slight problems?

From what I am hearing you're lucky to have a roof over your head, never mind a good internet connection!
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: almost impossible to log in

This has been going on for weeks now. Nothing to do with the internet connection at all.

And I am up in the NE, and we have had a storm and some rain, but not strong winds as yet.

Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine