Swimming Pools in France

Topic has 25 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Stripping out liner!!

Joy of joys. All is well with the pool and the temp is now at 28ºC.

The chlor is still slightly high at 5.0, PH 7.2, TA at 114 and the cya acid is a bit low at 28, but now everything else is settled I will bring that up to 50ish..

The steps look and feel great too, well I think so Blink [blink]

I have to admit that I was surprised at the blue of the water with a white liner. We think that it looks better than the blue liner I stripped out though.

John.

Never forget that you are unique, just like everyone else.
http://johnamandiers.wix.com/johns-w-o-w-1
   Report   Reply Quote

Re: Stripping out liner!!

Nice one John, if you actually get in it the chlorine will drop.  Don't worry to much about TA level it's not a tiled pool.
Regarding the liner colour, around our way near a chateau you have to fit either a green liner (yeh right) or stone coloured so that it looks right from the air. That is if you overlook the blue roof they fitted to the new extension to the chateau and museum of pre history.  What colour will it be when it's full of water you sniveling civil servant?  I asked, friggin Blue I told him, a bit late with a million pools already in france but hey ho that's why we have civil servants. Smile [:)]

Passivpool Energy "A++" rated Swimming Pools, the lowest running costs in the Universe.
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine