Earning a Living

Topic has 38 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: eggs in one basket

My feeling is that it is far too easy for the anyone joining Facebook to end up in a situation where their entire email address book is imported and invitations to 'friends' sent without that ever being their intention - you may not agree, but that is my opinion. Furthermore I suspect that its part of Facebooks marketing strategy, hardly rocket science is it ?

Just off to Tweet about it Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D]

Quimper.co

Report   Reply Quote

And the correlation was ?????
   Report   Reply Quote

Of what to what ?
Quimper.co

Report   Reply Quote

Woot! [:-))]
"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy b*ggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
   Report   Reply Quote

How the original post turned in to the pros and cons of Face book.
   Report   Reply Quote

Thread drift Smile [:)]

Though I think your post was answered even if the replies were not too sympathetic.

Is it really worth you spending 25K on google ads ?

Quimper.co

Report   Reply Quote

That depends on what your marketing budget is. But in short yes, 25k is a small amount in the world of ppc. It depends how often you want your site to show up.
We don't pay to advertise in magazines etc as we have found that the return is just not worth it.
One of the good things with google, is you can see exactly who is looking at your web site, exactly where they came from i.e country, type of search engine etc. Then you can work out your conversion ratio.
For example last month our website was viewed by some one in Sweden 16 times cost of those clicks resulted in a two week booking.
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine