The Complete France Post Bag

Topic has 34 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: French rail strikes

It seems that the lords and master of the universe have decided on thirty odd days of rail strikes, two days a week from 3rd May.
If you can get it to open, scroll down this article to see the days, or go to the Figaro.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/societes/2018/03/16/20005-20180316ARTFIG00107-sncf-le-calendrier-des-jours-de-greve.php
Ticking over, just about.
   Report   Reply Quote

Bar stewards.....selfish awful people. No idea as yet how will it affect my son, probably a lot!

SNCF on a par with Air France pilots who want a BIG pay rise, already, work shortest hours and earn more than pilots from other major European airlines....or so says french news...and always have their greves to inconvenience their passengers the most.
   Report   Reply Quote

Doesn't affect my kids so I don't think they are any more selfish individually than the average person.

System needs reviewing though.

My name is Richard , not Dick or any variant.
Dick is a crude name for a functional organ that is used as a derogatory name. Any reference to me as Dick will be met with equivalent response. Strange that it cant be policed better.
ex Consultant NHS

Report   Reply Quote

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine