Useful Links About France/French Living

Topic has 49 replies.
Print Search Sort Posts:

Re: Smoke detectors

 Théière wrote:
 gardengirl wrote:

Property owners and occupants are responsible for the installation and/or the maintenance of the detectors called DAAF ‘ Détecteur Avertisseur de Fumée’ by this date.

So now we have a DAAF't situation

Big Smile [:D]  Big Smile [:D]

'Twas ever thus, but we now have proof!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

   Report   Reply Quote

Re: Smoke detectors

Yes, stickers.....

Reminds me of back in the 80s and someone wanted to return to the UK having spent many years living in Australia. He wanted to bring his car with him, an Australian supplied UK produced P6 Rover 3500. He contacted the relevant UK authorities about bringing it over and was told that it would need all sorts of testing if it did not have an 'E' sticker which naturally it did not. They were available to buy from Rover at the grand price of 3p. I bought one, sent it to him, he stuck it on his car and in it came with no problem.
A turkey is for Xmas not for life
   Report   Reply Quote

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to the following newsletters:

Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Most Read

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine