Gardian is not online. Last active: 17/12/2014 23:36:39 Gardian

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 15/02/2006
Gard
Posts 3,648
SFR Messagerie
Reply Quote

A problem surfaced this morning.

We can view our 'boite de reception', but when you try to open a message it will either stick on 'chargement' or if it does eventually open the message you just get the header details and no message!

We can still send messages - I sent myself a test message, but of course I couldn't open it!

I've rung the SFR helpline, but the line was so fuzzy that I just couldn't understand what the bloke was asking me to do.

Any bright ideas anybody?  Help would be much appreciated. 

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 15/02/2006
Gard
Posts 3,648
Re: SFR Messagerie
Reply Quote

Well, I half-fixed the problem myself late yesterday evening.

There's a 'Compatability View' button on the IE toolbar and invoking that enables me to view messages.  Annoyingly, some will only open with it 'on' and others with it 'off'.Cry Out [:'(]

I don't remember it being there before, so perhaps a 'mise a jour' has brought it into play. Anyway, we're sort-of back in business, but any suggestions as to how to overcome this irritant would be welcome.

suein56 is not online. Last active: 30/11/2014 11:41:26 suein56

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 23/08/2004
Southern Morbihan (56)
Posts 3,236
Reply Quote
 Gardian wrote:
Anyway, we're sort-of back in business, but any suggestions as to how to overcome this irritant would be welcome.

As you are using IE have you thought about downloading FireFox or Chrome; just to see if you then still have the same problem ?
I use FF and have no problems accessing my SFR messagerie the once or twice a year I look at it.

Sue

Computing - it's another world

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 15/02/2006
Gard
Posts 3,648
Reply Quote

Thanks for the suggestion Sue, though I have to say that I'm not keen.

I've tried Chrome and wasn't enamoured.  In truth I just want IE not to muck around with something as basic as incoming emails.

Thanks anyway.